Windows 10 Download

download windows 10
Recently on  Microsoft unveils the latest version of windows OS. And it is Windows 10! I got this news first from B.B.C. world channel. Like most of you I was Surprised!.
Because after windows 8.1 everyone was waiting for windows 9. Microsoft has skipped Windows 9. And released Windows 10 Technical Preview. I was suppose to write about Windows 9, but I have to skip the post and Today I am writing about Windows 10.

Before writing about Windows 10 and its Installation procedure, I wanted to try windows 10 personally. So that I can share my proper information. In this post I am gonna show how to Install Windows 10 in your PC. When you will download Windows 10, you will get ISO image file of Windows 10. You can not install windows 10 from this file. You will have to burn this ISO file toDisk or USB Drive. Lets see the procedure...


System Requirement: There is no change in system requirement to run Windows 10. If you are capable to run Windows Vista, 7 or 8 then you will also be capable of ruining window 10 in your PC. Your PC system should have the following requirement to run Windows 10...

  • Minimum 1 GHz Processor. (Dual Core or better)
  • Minimum 2 GB RAM.
  • Minimum 16 GB Free Space on a Partition.

Windows 10 Product key: Windows 10 Technical Preview will be Activated automatically. But if you're supposed to enter a Product Key, the use the following one...

NKJFK-GPHP7-G8C3J-P6JXR-HQRJR



How To Install Windows 10:

download windows 10
Windows 10 Review:

I have been using this Windows 10 technical preview for a few days. And I am very much satisfied. Initially there were some problem with resolution, but it is resolved now. It is too early to write about all features of Windows 10. The following changes you will find in windows 10...

  • The traditional Start Menu is back. (Live Tiles are included here)
  • New Task View feature. (Press Alt+Tab)
  • Now Apps are called Modern Apps. 
  • Modern Apps are Work in Desktop mode.
  • Snap Assist helps you snap windows.
  • Improvements to Windows Explorer.
  • Improvement to Design.

1 comments :

No Name said...

Hi All!

I'm selling fresh & genuine SSN Leads, with good connectivity. All data are tested & verified.
Headers in Leads:

First Name | Last Name | SSN | Dob | Address | State | City | Zip | Phone Number | Account Number | Bank NAME | DL Number | House Owner

*You can ask for sample before any deal
*Each SSN lead will be cost $1
*Premium Lead will be cost $5
*If anyone wants in bulk I will negotiate
*Sampling is just for serious buyers

Hope for the long term deal
For detailed information please contact me on:

Whatsapp > +923172721122
Email > leads.sellers1212@gmail.com
Telegram > @leadsupplier
ICQ > 752822040

t>